16 December, 2013

Are You Ready to Publish Your Novel??

I found this on pinterest, since I am on it every day, and thought this was a must I had to share with my readers who may or may not be interested in writing novels in hopes of publication. If you are not a writer in hopes of publishing a novel, this will be a great insight as to how the publishing world as well as what is necessary in a manuscript.

Enjoy!


Now that you have finished, I do hope this has left you with the knowledge of what makes us tick. Let me know if you passed this as well and if you enjoyed the pithy wit.

12 comments:

  1. This was both thoroughly smile-inducing and wonderfully well constructed. As much as its aimed at novelists, I can't help but think a good deal of the points and steps here apply to authors in general, too.

    This was a great Pinterest find, thank you very much for sharing it.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! I do to. For anyone who works as an artist, it would be both educational as well as hilarious!

      Delete
  2. i am a beginning writer in hopes so thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's wonderful to hear! You're very welcome!

      Delete
  3. This is too funny! I love the dinosaur part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that one too. I wanted to be a paleontologist when I was a child so that was fun to read.

      Delete
  4. So true ! And believe it or not, it makes me Wonder ... I really want to publish it right now ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is. Oh, no...I was afraid of that. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness... that was very funny and slightly exhausting to read! I love that you get bonus points for vampires or wizards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually was, LOL! Me too, kudos for fantasy fic writers!

      Delete
  6. How to write a novel in a nutshell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been summed up to a picture alone, LOL!

      Delete