12 March, 2013

Shop My Closet

A lot of bloggers have been doing Shop My Closet posts and I've recently started to list on ebay {even made a sale already}.  Here are a few of the items I'll be putting up for auction on my ebay shop.

Late 1930s silk velvet dress AS IS needs some TLC. I purchased it to fix up, but I'm too afraid I'll do more harm than good. Sz XS/S - $35.00

Liz Clairborne 1940s His Girl Friday style shoes. Sz 8 1/2 - $25.00

Fashion Bug Marlene Dietrich style heels. Sz 9. I accidentally picked up the wrong size, they've only been worn once - $25.00

80s does 30s/40s dress. Sz Medium to Large 30" waist - $25.00

80s does 40s jewel red blouse PLUS SIZE. I purchased this and thought it would fit. Ended up being too big. Never worn - $20.00

If there is anything that you, or someone you know, might be interested in these items please contact me via email on the sidebar of my blog.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on making a sale! I've never bought or sold on ebay but I might just have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's pretty easy and ebay offers so many free listings per month, you should definitely try it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes but they are both too small for me. Glad you made a sale already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue velvet dress is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my goodness, I love those shoes!!!!!! If I didn't have a huge tub full of shoes..... :))
    Kalin from http://modestyismypolicy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now bite your tongue and repeat after me, "A woman can never have too many shoes..." :-)

      Delete
    2. I totally agree with that, if I didn't have farriers to pay and horse feed to buy I'd be all over it. Haaha!

      Delete
    3. I hear ya! :) That's why I'm trying my hand as an ebay seller. So far, so good.

      Delete
  5. I love wearing red.

    His Girl Friday shoes...sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. There's something magic about the color.

      I know, they really are fab. I wish they were smaller so I could keep them.

      Delete