25 March, 2013

Follow Me


On July 1st of this year Google reader will close. Now we bloggers will still be able to post entries with our blogger accounts, but we just won't be able to read any of our following through our feed. I guess Google in its infinite wisdom thought we didn't need to read our favorite blogs through Google reader.

How rude!!

Google reader quit on me a few weeks ago and I've been using my bloglovin' account since. {Anyone else having issues? I kind of wonder if that has anything to do with my lack of traffic on my blog.} I have been pretty sick this past week, which is why I haven't been stopping by and commenting regularly. Between the delirium and constant coughing I just took some time to relax.

Anyway, here are some options for you if you wish to continue to follow my blog {and I hope you do...}!


4 comments:

  1. I can't fathom why a company that has a blogger site would choose to discontinue the blogger feed reader! Mind boggling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly! Your guess is as good as mine as to why they did this!

      Delete
  2. I have to second Stephanie completely, I really can't get my head around any good reason why they'd close down such an incredibly popular, widely used feed reading system. I never warmed to it quite the way many I know did (long preferring Bloglovin'), but I did use it for a while a few years ago and, if Bloglovin' wasn't there, it would probably be my second choice. Fingers crossed all our readerships will be able to weather this Google induced storm!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so ridiculous!! And I too can't quite figure it out. I hope the transition is an easy one. Gosh Google is really annoying me!

      Delete