04 March, 2013

Argyle & Silver Flowers

Sunday night Mom, Veronica, Aunt L, and I visited our Grandparents {we adopted them into our family years ago} and fixed them our family's spaghetti recipe and had a wonderful time visiting with them.


It has been quite some time since I had an outfit post, mainly due to our camera dying on us. Sooo, I had to use my phone's camera to document my vintage themed outfit. Would you believe that argyle cardigan I'm wearing is labeled a size small?? I would love it even more if it were a size medium, but it hits me higher on the waist and that is perfect for a high waist skirt and dungarees!


These were my sisters. I traded my brown pair for her black pair of oxfords. LOVE THEM!!


I absolutely love this headband. It really can dress up an outfit just like a wonderful vintage hat.


Outfit Details
Headband - Dollar General on sale
Earrings - vintage from my mom
Argyle Cardi - Repeat Boutique
Jeans - Faded Glory, walmart
Shoes - payless originally, I think they are predictions.

10 comments:

  1. How cute are you!?? I love this outfit-totally comfy and pretty looking-my fave combination hehe xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Bunny dear!! Yes, anything comfy is absolutely me! :D

      Delete
  2. I love argyle! You look fabulous! Love the whole ensemble. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! No matter what argyle just says vintage!

      Delete
  3. Lovely Sean, I hope you get a camera really soon so we can see some detail shots:) I really love your hair accessory. I hope you had a fund dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I hope so too. I think we're going to browse some this weekend!! ::fingers crosses:: Thanks! It was, I haven't seen them in so long!

      Delete
  4. Oh super cuute shoes! I love them! The little headband is so pretty and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they're one of my faves!! I got quite a few compliments on it that day. I should wear it more often.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely lovely ensemble, you look terrific, honey! I had such a crush on argyle when I was in high school. I still enjoy it, though come to think of it, don't have too much in my wardrobe these days (a pink pair of socks and a black/white/blue top jump out at the main items).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess, dear! Me too! First it was because I was going through my goth/rocker phase in high school, now I love it and my sister always shows me the argyle items in the thrift store!

      Delete