04 December, 2012

Spring in December

Sunday was the second day in December and I should be freezing instead of going around without a coat on and wearing my favorite jean skirt without tights.


But I do love my spring! Next to autumn, it's my favorite season.


I love short hair! Why, oh why, did I not do this sooner????


I finally found a replacement for my AE brown flats. I had to throw mine away because the sole was falling off. :-( I searched and searched for a pair similar on ebay. Nothing. I was pretty bummed. Because ladies when we find a pair of shoes we love and that are so versatile, it's so hard to replace them.

As luck would have it, on a trip to goodwill I found these fantastic flats. They aren't the same as my AE one's, but I love them just the same.


{Outfit details}
Flower headband - Claire's
Earrings - Silver Forest
Necklace - old from Holiday World {A gift from my Aunts}
Cardigan {Coldwater Creek} and shoes {Airwalk} - Goodwill
Cami - thrifted
Purse - Miche {mom gave it to me}

13 comments:

  1. Outfit looks awesome, as does that hair. Now I'm jealous. Contemplating about doing mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sis!! Oh, you should so do it!! How neat would that be?!

      Delete
  2. Very cute! Your hair cute is also very lovely. It's nice to do change ups:) It is weird how the weather is warm. They are saying mid 60s here today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you, Joanna! I love doing things differently! Yeah, weird right? We're supposed to be warm until the weekend I believe. But still not the norm for Indiana in the winter.

      Delete
  3. How cute are you!!! I love the look and the hair is still looking fab!! Yeah! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunny doll, you're so sweet! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are the cutest thing ever - you know that, right? :) I adore your new hair even more in these snaps, and also love that we get so see more of the fabulous gal behind this blog.

    We're having warmer than usual temps around these parts, too, which is not very common at all (Canada and freezing cold winter pretty much going hand-in-hand like PB&J :) ), and I've been loving the fact that I really haven't had to bust out my heaviest coat yet (I can't recall another December when I could say that).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you, Jessica! You sure know how to put a smile on my face. I love it even more every day. I don't always do a nice headband, but I go a bit dressier for Sunday's.

      I know you all must really be appreciating this immensely!! So glad the Canuck's get some more warm temps before the real winter sets in!!!

      Delete
  5. You look so cute! I especially like your "I'm so in love with my hair" grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you!! Yes, it's so hard to hide how I feel about my hair!

      Delete
  6. wow! i love your new haircut! and that genuine smile too! glad you found some new flats, they can really make an outfit, and nothing beats a shoe that you love!
    your friend,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth!! Exactly! Marilyn Monroe once said, "Give a woman the right shoes and she can conquer the world." :-)

      Delete
  7. What a lovely and inspirational blog!
    I'm definitely following you!
    hugs and kisses
    Taida

    ReplyDelete