Some could argue that a pixie cut is masculine, but I am here to argue that it is absolutely feminine! To prove my point, here are some lovely ladies who have chosen the pixie cut. And nothing about them is masculine!
There are a few things I need to point out about the pixie cut...
- It is feminine.
- It's all in your attitude. If you want to like it, you will. If you don't, you won't.
- If you don't like it, it's hair and it will grow back.
- There is no age, weight, or time limit on getting a pixie.
- If you never take risks with hair, just do it! Like I said before, it'll grow. That's why you will need to get it trimmed every month.
- Don't hide behind you hair. Have fun with your hair. It's an accessory, it should be changed often!!
- You only live once.
I am so excited for this change. I've been hiding behind my hair for too long, it's time to let go. I've told myself for so long that I kept my hair long because I wanted to do vintage styles. No, I was lying to myself. Do you know how many times I actually do my hair in a vintage style each week?? None. I'm excited about this change. Everyone needs a change, right??