26 October, 2012

Style Inspiration

I've been kinda obsessing over all things Mary Margret and Ginnifer Goodwin style. She's so darn cute and I will have her Pixie cute someday. One of my neighbors said they cut hair and I might have to get with her sometime about that. Anyway, back to the subject...I love the vintage inspired wardrobe OUAT came up with for MM. I hope that doesn't change too much in season 2. I mean so far we've only seen Snow in one outfit. :::crosses fingers::::

Her lace blouse is fabulous! I think it's a perfect staple in any lady's wardrobe.


The skirt is too cute! Do you notice those shoes...ahem!! So cute!


The color combo or salmon pink and navy polka dot is just lovely.


I so want this dress!!!!!

I love all styles of hats, but my favorite is the cloche's and berets. Both of which Mary Margaret seems to like as well.

Her hats...
 

{You know I even have a purse just like that...}

This isn't one of Mary Margaret's looks, but wow, I love it so much!


If you want to know more about Mary Margaret's fashion, I found this LINK for you all!

10 comments:

  1. Love her! I've been wearing a navy w/ white polka dot shirt with a pink sweater lately. Not quite as cute as a dress would be but I like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cute!! I love anything polka dot and the sweater is darling!

      Delete
  2. She is very cute! I love the pixie cut on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just sooooo cute! I love it! I wish I could cut my hair like that-its great for people with straight hair for sure! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have curly hair?? If so you could flat iron it, if it doesn't take up too much of your time.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I WILL!!! I just gotta get an appointment with Amy first.

      Delete
  5. Charmingly fashions one and all - I especially like the blue patterned dress partnered with a cute little bow belt.


    Wishing you a marvelous Monday & week ahead, dear Sean,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that's my fave, too!

      Today was nice, the morning was rough, but the day settled down eventually!

      Delete