29 September, 2010

Upcoming Reviews


This autumn a lot of great books will be released, unfortunately none of them are mine or my sister's, so don't be too disappointed. ;-) Though there are some that I plan on doing some reviews on, some old, some new releases.

The Magic of Ordinary Days - Ann Creel Howard (2001)
I'm currently involved with this book. I can see some differences, but I have enjoyed the book a lot. I dunno if I would buy it, but I will get it from my library again. I also plan on reviewing the Hallmark movie to this as well. :-)



Pearl in the Sand - Tessa Afshar
New author Tessa Afshar is writing about one of coolest gals in the Bible, at least I think she's awesome, Rahab and it's from one of my favorite books of the Bible Joshua. I can't wait for this to come out and read it. You can most definitely expect a review on this.

While We're Far Apart - Lynn Austin
I am a HUGE fan of Lynn Austin, she and Francine Rivers are like the queens of edgy awesome fiction, and each one of Ms. Austin's novels always bid me to tears! Both happy and sad. I look forward to reading this book.

A Woman's Place - Lynn Austin
I know two Lynn Austin books in a row, I told you I'm a fan! I have spent so many year stuck in research land and haven't had to the chance to read my favorite authors, so I'm catching up. I love the premise of the book and it's WWII era, and I love the 40's! Look forward to this review.

I hope you will enjoy the reviews as they come up. I may even throw some extras in there for you I'm not sure  of yet, I have a long list of books I want to read and I can't wait to get started. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear your opinions on all of these books. Particularly "The Magic of Ordinary Days," "A Memory Between Us," and "Pearl in the Sand."

    ReplyDelete